St. Barth Gourmet Festival
Thursday, November 3, 2016 to Sunday, November 6, 2016
St. Barth’s now annual Gourmet Festival (formerly called The Taste of St. Barth) will launch its third edition on Thursday, November 3, 2016. Over the course of a three-day weekend, November 3 to November 6, lucky foodies will be treated to spectacular four-course dinners and an extra helping of joie de vivre. This year’s event patron is the three-star Michelin chef Christian Le Squer of Paris’ acclaimed Four Seasons George V, one of the world’s finest hotels. Eight of France’s top chefs have been invited, and will be hosted by island executive chefs in a fabulous celebration of French cuisine. The visiting chefs include:
- JÉRÔME BANCTEL Two-star chef at Le Gabriel restaurant at La Réserve (Paris), guest chef at Le Sereno Hotel
- VIRGINIE BASSELOT One-star chef at the Saint James Hotel (Paris), guest chef at the Eden Rock Hotel-St Barths
- FABIEN LEFEBVRE One-star chef at Octopus restaurant (Béziers), guest chef at Le Guanahani Hotel
- CHRISTOPHE SAINTAGNE Chef at Papillon restaurant (Paris), guest chef at Hôtel Taïwana
- GILLES MARCHAL Pastry chef, guest chef at La Plage restaurant at Tom Beach Hotel
- ARNAUD DONCKELE Three-star chef at La Vague d’Or restaurant at the Résidence de la Pinède (Saint Tropez), guest chef at the Hotel Cheval Blanc
- SYLVESTRE WAHID Two-star chef at Sylvestre restaurant at the Thoumieux Hotel (Paris), guest chef at the Hotel Christopher
- GUY MARTIN Two-star chef at Le Grand Véfour (Paris), guest chef at Le Barthélemy Hotel
We are excited to partner with some of the island's most luxurious villas for a special St. Barth Gourmet Festival promotion. Book a minimum of 7 nights over the festival dates and each villa guest will be treated to one of the event’s 4 course dinners. A bottle of Champagne and a basket of goodies that will be awaiting you upon arrival.
AURORE - A five bedroom hillside retreat in Vitet with a sea view, outdoor living room and a heated swimming pool.
MATAJAGUI - This stunning two bedroom villa is built into the hillside of Flamands and offers sweeping views of both the sea and the surrounding mountains. And it’s just a 4 minute walk to the beach.
UTOPIC - Elegant and luxurious, this three bedroom villa is as stunning as its sweeping vista of the sea, and Gustavia’s iconic harbor. A chef-worthy kitchen is a bonus!
CURIOSITÉ - Hillside in Lurin, this contemporary and luxurious three bedroom villa enjoys a just-minutes-to-Gustavia location and a gorgeous view. Swimmers will love the 40 ft. lap pool.
ETERNITY - This five bedroom uber-luxurious Villa boasts a striking view of Flamands and it gorgeous beach is just minutes away. And the pool has a swim-up bar.